One of the vital considerations for any business today has become Health & Safety issues within the organisation. With potential prosecutions and convictions for breaches of Health & Safety regulations and the increasing claims for personal injuries, the need to ensure you comply with the regulations has not only become a cost issue but one reflecting a Company’s reputation within the market place.
Effectively managing health and safety at work is not optional – it is the law. Employers must comply with a whole host of statutory obligations and they are legally accountable for the health, safety and welfare of all employees, and others who could be affected by their work activities. Failure to comply with these duties could result in criminal convictions, fines and potentially imprisonment for senior management and Directors. Furthermore, the growth of the “claim culture” in the UK has seen a substantial rise in work related personal injury claims following workplace accidents and workplace health and safety breaches.
As health and safety can be such a minefield, it is vital that Organisations obtain competent advice and guidance. The Compliance Group’s professional team of health and safety consultants offer experience and expertise so we can provide the right solution for you.
The Compliance Group’s health and safety services include:
- Site audits and inspections.
- Health and safety policy documentation.
- Risk assessments (including fire risk assessments).
- Written health and safety procedures and sae systems of work.
- Online accident recording, monitoring and analysis.
- Health and safety training (on site or at our own training facility).
- General health and safety advice and ongoing support.
- No more unnecessary accidents costing your business time and money.
- Competent, professional guidance from qualified health and safety experts on all aspects of health and safety compliance.
- Legislative compliance and updates on legislation changes.
- Implementation of a documented health and safety management system.
- Benchmarking to establish year on year progress and allow multi-site comparisons.
- Continuous monitor and review of corporate health and safety performance.
Allows you the time to concentrate on core your activities.
By: David John
Date Taken: 2012-03-01 12:58:06